Why case studies are the most important piece of the jigsaw for winning work
- 7:15PM - 8:30PM, 25 Jan 2022
Did you know that case studies are one of the most powerful marketing techniques on the planet and that contractors can harness this technique to elevate themselves above their competition to win more work, more frequently and better rates.
They are used in the career (business) planning process, on CVs, during interviews (client meetings) preparation, inside the interview room, in cover letters (and other marketing documents), and on LinkedIn.
Put bluntly, they are the foundation to planning and executing your winning work strategy.
Join us for a fast-paced session on how you can harness case studies to turbo charge your winning work endeavours.
The webinar will cover:
- How to use case studies to perform a skills gap analysis
- How case studies feed into a robust career/business plan
- Why case studies are the secret sauce to a great CV
- Why you should be using case studies in your LinkedIn profile
- Why case studies are the single most important part of interviews/client meetings
- How to use case studies in other contractor marketing collateral
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the live webinar but you can also send them in advance to [email protected].
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential - please book now to register your attendance.