How to get your CV and LinkedIn profile working together to stay off the bench
- 7:15PM - 8:30PM, 27 Oct 2021
Stop press…your LinkedIn profile should not be a copy and paste of your CV, and there are some fundamental stylistic differences.
Last month we ran a webinar on how to write an effective contractor CV to target both inside and outside-IR35 roles. This month, we’ll be covering the tricky business of getting your CV and LinkedIn profile working together, the things that you should be doing (its not what you might think) and the things that you should never do (that lots of contractors are doing).
This is what you will learn:
- How to get your CV and LinkedIn Profile working together
- A reminder on the key strategies to create a high-impact contractor CV
- How to create an attention-grabbing LinkedIn ‘About’ section
- The things you should never put on your LinkedIn profile
- What you should and shouldn’t put in the ‘Positions’ section
- How to develop 'Brand You' and sell yourself through LinkedIn
- How to use ‘Projects’ and case studies for maximum impact
This must-attend interactive webinar will equip you with the blueprint to succeed in the contract market and is aimed at all levels of independent professionals through to senior interim managers.
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar but you can also send them in advance to [email protected].
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential - please book now to register your attendance.