What expenses can limited company directors claim?
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 20 Aug 2020
This week IPSE's Jessica Hayden (Multimedia Content Editor) will be joined by Eoin Holohan, director and tax advisor at MJH Accountancy.
They will discuss the expenses that limited company directors can claim when they work from home. Find out if you could be claiming more, and have a chance to ask Eoin your questions on tax and expenses.
This webinar will cover:
- How expenses have changed since the coronavirus pandemic
- The equipment you can claim for your home office
- How to calculate the percentage of your bills that you can claim as a business expense
- Find out if you need a contract between yourself and your limited company to claim expenses
- Can you still claim your car as a business expense, even if you aren’t currently using it for work?
There will be plenty of time for questions. Email your questions in advance to [email protected] with the subject ‘Question for the Webinar’.
Eoin Holohan is a director of MJH accountancy and tax adviser working in the UK and Ireland. He is also a business consultant and an adviser to SAGE.
- 2 Dec 2020