International Women’s Day: Women in self-employment panel
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM, 8 Mar 2022
As part of International Women’s Day, IPSE have bought together a selection of our Freelancer Award winners along with Author, The Freelance Bible, career freelancer and serial entrepreneur, Alison Grade, to talk about women in self-employment.
View the recording of the panel.
We’re delighted to welcome our New to Freelancing winner and Freelance Marketing Consultant, Claire Hutchings; Wellbeing Award winner and Director of The Hub, Julia Payne; one of our Covid-19 Success Story Award winners, Marketer and Founder of ACE Entrepreneurs, Nadine Campbell; and Author, The Freelance Bible, career freelancer and serial entrepreneur, Alison Grade, to the panel.
This virtual event, chaired by IPSE’s Head of Partnership Victoria Rodwell, will cover:
- Female leadership and entrepreneurial potential
- Tackling the gender inequality
- Building confidence when pitching for work and negotiating
- The impacts of going self-employed during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Strategically diversifying your business and having greater influence with your business
- How to be mindful of your wellbeing
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Please book now to register your attendance.
Questions to ask the panel
As always there will be plenty of scope to ask questions during the event to the panel but you can also send them in advance when registering for the event or send them to [email protected].