IPSE Member Meet Up: Taking a contract abroad
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 29 Jul 2021
Have you ever worked with an overseas client? Have you ever wanted to but weren’t sure how to go about it?
In July’s member meet-up we want to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of taking a contract with an overseas client, how you go about finding overseas opportunities and what are the potential pitfalls.
- Do you work mostly from home here in the UK or would you be expected to spend most of your working week with the client at their HQ?
- How do you juggle work and family life?
- To what extent do the changes to IR35 make working with overseas clients more attractive? Indeed is IR35 forcing UK contractors to look beyond our borders for work?
- How do you handle taxation and business admin?
- Has Brexit made it harder to work with EU clients?
- How has the pandemic affected things?
All these questions and more will be addressed. The meeting will be hosted on zoom and facilitated by IPSE’s Andy Chamberlain.
Join us to share your experiences of overseas working and hear directly from other members on what they do and don’t like about it.
This is an IPSE member exclusive event. IPSE members please login to register for the event.