The blueprint to winning more work, more often at better rates
- 7:00PM - 8:45PM, 28 Jan 2021
This webinar is part of IPSE’s New Year, New Knowledge webinar series. Other webinars include: Self Assessment tax return: All you need to know, Building brand me, IR35: How to prepare of the April 2021 changes and How to overcome your imposter syndrome.
Join us for an action-packed online workshop all about winning work, maximising rates and developing ‘Brand You’.
This session is aimed at Contractors, Consultants, Freelancers and Interim Managers and will cover everything you need to know to stay off the bench and in a highly paid contract role in 2021.
We’ll be joined by The CV & Interview Advisors to talk about hot topics such as CV best practice, LinkedIn, networking, thought-leadership and advanced interview technique.
In this action packed session, we will answer the following questions:
- Is thought-leadership just a buzz word or is it a powerful tool for building your profile and positioning yourself as the go-to person in your sector?
- Are you really good in interviews or are there some seriously effective and advanced interview techniques that you don’t know about?
- Is LinkedIn just a place to be found by recruiters or the most powerful platform in the world for proactively targeting decision makers and networking into a job?
- Can you really write a LinkedIn profile that will magnetically attract recruiters and decision makers, making them compelled to invite you for a meeting?
- Can I get by with my trusty old CV or are there some new and innovative tactics that I should be adopting to get interviews. Learn all about CV best-practice for 2021?
- I’ve heard that a contractor’s CV is different to a permanent job seekers’ CV – is this true? What do your competition know that you don't?
- Why do people keep talking about using marketing techniques in my CV and LinkedIn profile? Isn’t it just a list of where I have worked?!
With all the uncertainty around the pandemic, Brexit and IR35, this is essential viewing for those looking to compete in a crowded and ever-changing market.
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions. The webinar will last between 19:00-20:15, with approximately 30minutes for Q&A afterwards. You can also submit questions in advance. Please send them to [email protected] with the subject line 'Questions for blueprint for winning work webinar'.
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential - please book now to register your attendance.