Supporting the self-employed: 8 ways to help your business with Starling Bank
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 8 Oct 2020
Over the last few months, Starling Bank has launched a number of new products and partnerships which focus specifically on making the lives of the freelance community easier.
In this webinar, Head of Propositions, Victoria Newton, and Growth Marketing Manager, Jess Blakey, will talk through what these are and just how Starling can help your business.
The webinar will cover:
- Key points on Sole trader accounts
- Free account
- 24/7 support
- Free UK bank transfers
- Money management features
- Business Toolkit
- Instant invoicing and automatching
- Automated expenses and bookkeeping
- MTD compliant VAT submissions
- Tax estimation (sole traders only)
- Bill upload and payment scheduling
- An introduction to the Starling Marketplace. In business, it pays to be joined up. That’s the idea behind Starling’s Business Marketplace. Flexible integrations that link your Starling app to a range of smart products. From accountancy software to legal support and insurance – we’ve selected services that can help your business thrive. Connect them to your Starling account to save time on admin and enjoy a more seamless banking experience, all from one app.
The format of the webinar will be a 45 minute presentation followed by a Q&A.
Don't miss out - book here now. The webinar is free to attend.
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar but you can also send them in advance to [email protected].