How do you define success when self-employed?
- 14 Nov 2017
How do you define SUCCESS when self-employed?
- Being able to make a big purchase?
- Being able to work from wherever I want?
- Feeling that I can earn as much as my peers who are employed in similar fields?
- Work / life balance: choosing the hours I want to work?
- Feeling in control of my finances, and having peace of mind?
- Scoring big clients?
- Being able to book a holiday without worrying about the risk?
Over to you - how do you define success when self-employed?
We work with a number of specially selected partners to provide a range of products and services exclusively for IPSE members.
Meet the author
IPSEIPSE is the leading association for contractors, consultants, interims, freelancers and the self-employed. We strive to bring our members the most comprehensive and useful range of information and services and all the latest news about what affects your business.
Find out more about our work