IR35 – How is the market reacting?
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 18 Mar 2021
This webinar is part of IPSE’s IR35: What you need to know series. Other webinars include IR35 in April 2021: Interactive Q&A, How to win outside-IR35 and high-paying contracts through a LinkedIn outreach and thought leadership strategy and Working via an umbrella company, post-IR35 changes in April.
The proposed changes to the off-payroll tax legislation (often referred to as IR35) are due to come into the private sector in April 2021. This would see the responsibility for determining IR35 status shifted from contractors to end-clients and extend the damaging effects of these rules, which were implemented in the public sector in April 2017.
Many end-clients have already reacted to the legislation – some by making blanket IR35 decisions while others are taking a more balanced approach. Join IPSE’s Andy Chamberlain and Josh Toovey for this webinar which will take a closer look at what’s really going on in the market.
The webinar will cover:
- Our latest survey results – what are contractors telling us about their clients’ reactions?
- What is impact of the changes on contractors, their businesses and their future plans?
- What proportion of contractors intend to work via an umbrella company?
- What does the experience from the public sector tell us about where the market could go?
- What does the future hold for contracting?
As always there will be of plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar but you can also send them in advance to [email protected]. We’d also love to hear about your experiences and what your approach your clients are taking.