International Women's Day Celebration with Freelance Mum
- 10:00AM - 2:00PM, 8 Mar 2019
- St Pauls Church, Coronation Road, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 1DG
The speaker line up includes:
- Mum of 3, Ginnie Odetayo, bravely stepped from spectating Stand Up Paddlers nervously from the shoreline and competing for the Great Britain Stand Up Paddleboard World Championships, China 2018.
- Sarah Pullen, Regional Managing Director, Trinity Mirror plc – Making a bold impact on the world of digital and print media.
- Paulina Gillespie, Heart breakfast presenter, speaks on the bonkers world of presenting radio breakfast shows.
- Helene Jewell, from Jewell Facilitation will lead the event ice breaker
Tickets for the day include lunch and a treat for you. As with all Freelance Mum events, children go free or if you would like them to have lunch, there is small charge.