IPSE regularly runs surveys to track trends in freelancing and inform policy. The data obtained from these surveys supports our work with government and industry.
It’s more important than ever that the vital contribution you make as a freelancer is recognised. By taking part in IPSE's survey you will be providing important insight to ensure that you are accurately represented, helping us to continue to champion improvements to the self-employment landscape. Any surveys that are currently in progress will be shown below.
- IPSE Campaign hub
IPSE Research hub
- Women in Self-Employment
The self-employed landscape
- The Self-Employed Landscape Report 2019
- How to solve the self-employed pensions crisis
- Taking Time off as a Freelancer
- The path to prosperity: What financial wellbeing looks like for the self-employed
- Remote working: Freedom and flexibility for the self-employed
- What makes a freelancer?
- IR35 in the private sector results from January 2020
- The Self-Employed Landscape Report 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus crisis on freelancers’ mental health
- The cost of Covid
- Freelancer Confidence Index hub