When you’re self-employed, you often take on a lot of responsibility. With so much on your mind, it can be easy to let your health take a back seat. Let us take care of your health and wellbeing so you can concentrate on your business.
At AXA Health, our healthcare cover plans provide access to eligible treatment for new medical conditions that arise after you join, depending on the underwriting option you choose and your previous medical history. It may be more affordable than you think too, as you can tailor your plan to best suit your needs and your budget.
Whether you choose a Personal Health or a Business Health plan, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to our 24/7 online GP service, AXA Doctor at Hand (powered by Doctor Care Anywhere). Appointments are subject to availability. Doctor Care Anywhere’s fair usage policy applies.
- 24/7 health information and support – from our team of nurses, counsellors, midwives and pharmacists via our Health at Hand health information phone support line*
- Phone support for muscle, bone and joint problems – for members aged 18 and over via our Working Body service
- Heart and cancer nurses – available by phone, who are experienced in supporting you and your family when living with these conditions
- Health and wellbeing benefits – such as discounted gym membership
As an IPSE member, you’ll have access to an offer if you take out our Personal Health or Business Health insurance. Terms and conditions apply.Join now Login
*Health at Hand nurses and counsellors are available 24/7. Pharmacists and midwives are available 8am–8pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturdays and 8am-12pm Sundays.
The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE) is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA Health is a trading name of AXA PPP healthcare Limited, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered office: 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD until 31 March 2021, and thereafter 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Write to us at: AXA Health, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation. For information about AXA Health, visit axahealth.co.uk/aboutaxahealth.