Trading through a recession – how to avoid the pitfalls of recovery!
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 23 Sep 2021
The Coronavirus pandemic plunged the UK economy into a state of flux: while some businesses and start-ups grew exponentially, others struggled to stay afloat. As we enter into the recovery phase, what mistakes should you be avoiding to ensure your businesses grows and thrives?
Surprisingly, historically more businesses go bust during the recovery phase than the initial crash. In this webinar, Chris James, Director of Accounting Services at JSA, and IPSE's Andy Chamberlain, explores the additional stresses that businesses of all sizes go through during a recession and as the economy recovers, providing advice for freelancers and business owners to help understand the risks to your company and how to protect yourself against them.
The webinar will cover the following areas:
• What does a recession do to business?
• Why do companies actually go bust?
• What steps can all businesses take to navigate the stress and strain?
• What are the signs of a company at risk?
• How can you protect yourself when trading with these businesses?
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar and you can send them in advance to [email protected].