The Lighthouse Social Summit
- 9:30AM - 4:30PM, 24 Mar 2022
Register your free place at this one-day online event, and build your social media knowledge and skillset with the help of experienced practitioners and industry advisors.
By attending on 24th March you will have the opportunity to join live panel sessions to interact with each of the speakers.
Registered attendees will also have first access to recordings and exclusive bonus content.
The event will be hosted on 'Hopin', starting at 9.30am and finishing at 4.30pm (GMT).
The topics covered will include:
- Dos and Don'ts of Social Media Advertising: Alison Battisby - Founder, Avocado Social
- An Introduction to LinkedIn Learning: Simon Howson-Baggott - Customer Success Leader, LinkedIn
- Social Media and The Law: Five Things You Need To Know: Janet Alexandersson - Legal Strategist, Alexandersson Law
- Myths of Social Media: Michelle Carvill - Author, CIM Course Director and Founder/Director, Carvill Creative
This event is run by external speakers, and your host for the day will be Luan Wise - editor of The Lighthouse.Social. An IPSE Ambassador, chartered marketer and fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Luan is author of the award-winning book Relax! It's Only Social Media.
In addition to running her consultancy and training business Luan has worked as a LinkedIn Learning course instructor since 2015 and as an accredited lead trainer for Facebook since 2019.
- 27 Jan 2022