The Definitive Guide to LinkedIn for Freelancers
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM, 25 Apr 2019
Is LinkedIn The New CV?
In this one-hour career workshop this question will be answered as well as hints and tips on how to write a ‘client-attracting’ LinkedIn profile and how to use LinkedIn as a tool for winning work.
LinkedIn has over 560 million members, so recruiters and clients naturally use it as one big pond to fish for and select Contractors. As a consequence, having a great LinkedIn Profile is not optional, it is essential. In addition, knowing how to proactively sell yourself on LinkedIn can be business changing.
This webinar will be delivered by The CV & Interview Advisors and will cover:
- The differences between your CV and LinkedIn profile
- How to get your CV and LinkedIn Profile working together
- How to create an attention grabbing Headline
- What to write in the Summary to generate interest
- How to develop a networking and business development strategy
- The low-down on Personal Branding and Thought Leadership
- How to reach out to hundreds of decision makers at the push of a button
- How to run LinkedIn lead-generation campaigns in your sleep
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions