How Will IR35 Affect You?
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 19 Mar 2020
- Cuckooz Nest, 24 Ray Street, London, EC1R 3DJ
This event has been postponed due to the coronavirus. Further details will be available shortly with a new date.
This event will be held in partnership with Cuckooz Nest - a hybrid workspace offering freelance parents a fully flexible creche allowing them to transition seamlessly between work and life.
IPSE's Andy Chamberlain will be speaking on IR35 covering:
- What is IR35 and who does it affect?
- How is IR35 status determined?
- Changes in the public sector
- Proposed changes in the private sector
- Government review of the policy
- House of Lords inquiry
- Market reaction
There will be a chance to ask Andy your questions after the presentation.
Nibbles and drinks will also be available for a light lunch for attendees.