How to win outside-IR35 and high-paying contracts through LinkedIn Outreach and Thought Leadership
- 7:15PM - 8:45PM, 16 Mar 2021
This webinar is part of IPSE’s IR35: What you need to know series. Other webinars include IR35 in April 2021: Interactive Q&A, IR35 - How is the market reacting? and Working via an umbrella company, post-IR35 changes in April.
Winning outside-IR35 work is becoming increasingly difficult and simply relying on the age-old tactics for securing contracts is a recipe for failure. The contractors who will thrive in the foreseeable future and ensuing years will be those who adopt new and different approaches to winning work.
LinkedIn Outreach and Thought Leadership are right there at the top of the pile in terms of the most effective non-traditional techniques for winning work. There will be a live webinar on these two crucial topics on Tuesday 16th March at 7.15pm.
This fast-paced and engaging webinar will cover:
- How to develop a proactive contractor’s business development / sales & marketing strategy
- How to harness LinkedIn Premium / Sales Navigator to take control of winning work
- How to sell your expertise through LinkedIn without annoying people
- Quick tips on how to transform your LinkedIn profile into a work-winning sales page
- Thought leadership and how to use it to turbo charge your contractor business
- How to become a high-profile and respected expert in your industry
- The art of winning work through live presentations
- Some side hustles to generate additional passive revenue streams
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions. The webinar will last between 19:00-20:15, with approximately 30minutes for Q&A afterwards. You can also submit questions in advance. Please send them to [email protected] with the subject line 'Questions for How to win outside-IR35 webinar'.
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential - please book now to register your attendance.
Speaker - Alistair Morris
Alistair Morris is a former business owner and senior person within the recruitment sector who has spent the last 10 years helping contractors and job seekers including many senior professionals and executives to move forwards in their career.
Alistair's role within The CV & Interview Advisors is to act as their lead CV and LinkedIn profile appraiser - he has reviewed over 20,000 CVs for individuals across all sectors. Alistair also manages relationships with the company’s wide variety of partners, which include leading chartered institutes, job boards and recruitment businesses.