Freelancing in a post-IR35 era
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 1 Jul 2021
The changes to Off-payroll working introduced to the private sector in April 2021 have drastically changed the dynamics of contracting and freelancing in many business sectors.
In this webinar, hosted by IPSE’s Andy Chamberlain, Chris James the Director of Accounting at JSA Services will look at how these changes will impact professional contractors in the coming months. The webinar will cover:
- Who is affected? If you’re not now, might you be later?
- Changes to contracts – what to look out for
- Working in new and different ways – how to do it and common pitfalls
- Tax planning in uncertain times
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar but you can also send them in advance to [email protected].