Freelance Mum Netwalk at Ashton Court
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM, 22 Jan 2021
- Ashton Court Estate
The Freelance Mum netwalks are child-friendly events, designed for you and your business, to make connections, grow your business, with fresh air and fresh thinking! We meet at Ashton Court, where there are great facilities, including plenty of parking, open space, café and toilets.
Come and join the Freelance Mum netwalk; connect with other mums in business, grow your network and support your business.
For your own planning the format is:
- Netwalk with focus questions
- Activity under the trees – bring your own drink and we’ll provide the cake!
- 5 minutes with – we hear from another FM member
- 1 minute with – one minute on social media
Don’t forget to bring a picnic blanket to sit on. As with all FM events, children are always welcome.
If you no longer need yours or your childs ticket, please remember to cancel the place, so another member is able to use it. Thank you. We can’t wait to see you!