IPSE members are eligible for an exclusive offer from Tide - a £75 cashback reward and one year of FREE UK transfers!**
The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE) is pleased to introduce Tide as their exclusive business banking* partner to help save you time and money managing your self-employed income and expenses.Trusted by over 300,000 UK businesses and the UK’s emerging leader in challenger business banking*, Tide offers powerful and simple FREE business current accounts that can be opened in minutes, managed on your mobile and are FSCS protected. No credit checks required, and no monthly or annual fees. There’s no risk in trying Tide alongside your existing account, so you can see what all the fuss is about!
IPSE members are eligible for an exclusive offer from Tide - a £75 cashback reward and one year of FREE UK transfers!* Log in for details on how to activate this offer.
Activate your exclusive offer from Tide by logging in or becoming an IPSE memberLogin
An overview of Tide’s account features:
- FREE signup and no monthly or annual fees
- FREE Mastercard usage, at home and abroad
- FREE transfers to Tide accounts
- Register your company for FREE and open a business account, all in one go
- A central London virtual office address subscription (for a small monthly fee)
- Order up to 35 additional Mastercards for team members
- Make VAT returns a breeze with easy expense management - upload receipts, auto-match them to transactions, add notes and categories
- In-app support available 24 hours a day, every day
- Mobile first but not mobile only - manage your account in a way that works for you, whether it’s in the palm of your hand, or from your computer
- Access direct feeds with Xero, FreeAgent, Sage, Quickbooks, and Kashflow to help you to manage your accounts
*Tide is not a bank, but a business banking platform and the leading digital challenger in business banking services.