Contractor Mortgages Made Easy
Secure your future home with Contractor Mortgages Made Easy (CMME).
It is time to ‘bust’ the myths surrounding mortgages for the self-employed:
- It can be much harder to get a mortgage
- You need at least 3 years’ Limited Company Trading Accounts
- You’ll have to pay a higher rate of interest
- Your most suitable route could be a self-certified mortgage
- Lenders prefer low risk industries
CMME can help you secure a mortgage based solely on your annualised daily contract rate.
Key features CMME’s Mortgage Services:
- Borrow more – up to 5.49 times your annualised contract rate
- Save money – access the best rates in the market
- Save time – IPSE members benefit from an enhanced level of service
You can count on CMME to provide a professional mortgage service, with a mortgage that’s affordable and tailored for you. Their experienced team of consultants and administrators will be there every step of the way to ensure your mortgage goes through smoothly.
- First time buyers
- Home movers
IPSE members will benefit from a £50 IKEA voucher when they take out a mortgage through Contractor Mortgages Made Easy.
IPSE are not authorised to offer regulated mortgage advice. IPSE are introducers to Contractor Mortgages Made Easy.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Please note, expressions made do not constitute advice and it is the responsibility of the reader to seek advice for their personal requirements. All information is correct at time of publication. Contractor Mortgages Made Easy is a trading name of Mortgages Made Easy Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA reg. 414798). Registered in England No. 4886692 Registered Office: 9 London Road, Southampton SO15 2AE. Please be aware that some Buy To Let, Commercial Mortgages and Overseas Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes and to improve the quality of our services.