Guide to Freelancing
What does the guide cover?
- Setting up your freelance business: all the important rules and regulations for a limited company start-up and other alternatives.
- Managing the books: information on accountants, book keeping and all other money matters
- Paying the taxman: making VAT and taxation understandable and easy to deal with.
- Handling your workload: tips on financial planning and how to in win your contract.
- Risk prevention – from life insurance to jury service-we’ve got it covered.
Getting your hands on IPSE’s Guide to Freelancing has never been easier. This in-depth, 80 page guide is jam-packed with business advice and tips from insurance and tax guidance to marketing and PR, all for the price of nothing. Just simply click on the download button below and you’ll instantly receive your booklet. No hidden catches, no secret agendas, just helpful advice to aid your freelance business further.