WIS Accountancy Ltd
4 Imperial Place ,Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1JN
WIS Accountancy is a specialised contractor accountant with extensive experience in handling limited company contractors’ finances and unique mortgage/life insurance needs. Unlike most accountancy firms which tend to be overly corporate and often distant with clients, we will provide you exactly what you want by developing a friendly and personal relationship. With the assistance of a dedicated relationship manager and our contractor friendly online cloud based software you wouldn’t have any issue managing your limited company. Our prices are very competitive and start from £70+VAT per month and we are regulated by Chartered Management Accountants (CIMA)
Venturing out from being a permanent employee to a contractor can be a daunting prospect, but if you’ve been brave enough to take the first step, we would like to walk with you the rest of the way. Our services are built around your needs and we take the stress out of accounting and book keeping from yourself. We will ensure we meet you face to face at the beginning of the engagement to discuss your needs and expectations. We understand everyone has different tax circumstances and advise should be unique than general. This is the main reason why client refer us to their friends and family without any hesitation.
Our innovative online cloud portal is a unique portal designed by us to suit the contractor’s needs. We cautiously kept out lot of Accountancy jargons for ease of use. You can use the software to raise invoices, record expenses, see your potential tax bill in real time.
Not only do we advise on the most tax-efficient ways of running your limited company, we now provide comprehensive advice on Contractor specific mortgages and specialist tax-allowable insurance policies tailored to Contractors.
Summary of Services
- Free Company formation
- Free Business Banking
- Free access to your online cloud portal
- Free unlimited IR35 contract reviews
- Free Reference letters for Visa’s and Mortgages
- Discount on PI and PL insurances
- Monthly RTI Payroll (PAYE) submission
- Quarterly VAT preparation and submission
- Final Accounts and Corporation Tax and submission
- Personal Self Assessment tax return preparation and submission
- Ability to use our address as Registered address
- Assistance with securing a Mortgage
- Assistance with securing Tax-free Insurance covers via your limited company
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02030111898