IPSE - Notice of Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company to be held at Heron House, 10 Dean Farrar Street, London, SW1H 0DX on Saturday 8 February 2020 at 11.00am to consider the following resolutions
These require a majority of more than 50% of those who vote
1. To accept and approve the Report of the Board of Directors for the financial year ended 30th April 2019
2. To accept and approve the Accounts as submitted by the Board of Directors for the financial year ended 30th April 2019
3. To appoint Menzies LLP as Auditors of the Company for the financial year ending 30th April 2020
Your vote is important
The Board of Directors consider that all the resolutions are in the best interests of members and that the membership should fully support them. Both IPSE’s Board and Senior Leadership Team strongly recommend that you vote or instruct your proxy to vote FOR the resolutions.
What we value at IPSE
- We value what you do: IPSE fundamentally believes that the UK is better off economically and socially because of what you do. You strike out on your own, adding value and taking on risks for clients.
- We are your credible and trusted voice: The self-employed are stronger together. That’s why we bring you together, to champion and advocate on your behalf to government and industry.
- We are run by members, for all the self-employed: We are driven by the strength of our members. We provide you with a safety net and a community, but we work to better the environment for the UK’s 4.8 million self-employed. Freelancers, self-employed, contractors, independent professionals, gig workers – whatever you call yourself, we represent you and guide you on your journey ahead.