IPSE knows how important the advice provided by your accountant is in managing your business. It is essential that accountants have a full understanding of the specific issues you face as a contractor, consultant, interim or freelancer.
IPSE therefore endeavours to make sure you have expert advice you can rely on. Every Endorsed Accountant receives in-depth training on delivering accounting services to independent professionals.
For a full list of IPSE Endorsed Accountants click here.
Why become an IPSE Endorsed Accountant
The IPSE Endorsed programme is an extension of IPSE Corporate specifically for accountants. Find out more about IPSE Corporate here.
An IPSE Endorsement provides our members and the wider independent professional community with the assurance that you are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of accountancy practices to the self-employed.
Who can be an Endorsed Accountant?
Any fully qualified member of, holding a practising certificate from, and regulated by a CCAB body (Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies), is eligible to join the programme. These bodies are the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales), ICAS (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland), ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland) and ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
- Business start-up tax issues
- Digital online business tax accounting
- Business tax planning and mitigation opportunities
- Inheritance tax and other capital tax issues for the small business
- Tax advice and planning for business disposals
- IR35 Case Law & Practical Application and IR35 Enquiries
- Completed application form and agreement
- Must have been trading for at least 12 months and have filed your first year’s accounts with Companies House
- Must provide at least three references which we can contact
How to apply
Contact us via the form below, and a member of the team will guide you through the application, alternatively call the following number +44 (0)20 8897 9970.