- The world of work is changing. We're making policy change too.
- IPSE Research hub
- Live Surveys
- Freelancer Confidence Index Survey
Freelancer Confidence Index Survey
This content is copyright of The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE) - © IPSE 2020. May be quoted free of charge but not reproduced without prior written consent. This work is registered with the UK Copyright Service.
- IPSE Campaign hub
IPSE Research hub
- Women in Self-Employment
The self-employed landscape
- The Self-Employed Landscape Report 2019
- How to solve the self-employed pensions crisis
- Taking Time off as a Freelancer
- The path to prosperity: What financial wellbeing looks like for the self-employed
- Remote working: Freedom and flexibility for the self-employed
- What makes a freelancer?
- IR35 in the private sector results from January 2020
- The Self-Employed Landscape Report 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus crisis on freelancers’ mental health
- The cost of Covid
- Getting the self-employed on the property ladder
- The impact of IR35 changes on the self-employed in 2021
- Freelancer Confidence Index hub