Why become an IPSE Endorsed Accountant
The IPSE Endorsed programme is an extension of IPSE Corporate specifically for accountants. Find out more about IPSE Corporate here.
An IPSE Endorsement provides our members and the wider independent professional community with the assurance that you are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of accountancy practices to the self-employed.
- Business start-up tax issues
- Digital online business tax accounting
- Business tax planning and mitigation opportunities
- Inheritance tax and other capital tax issues for the small business
- Tax advice and planning for business disposals
- IR35 Case Law & Practical Application and IR35 Enquiries
Who can be an Endorsed Accountant?
Any fully qualified member of, holding a practising certificate from, and regulated by a CCAB body (Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies), is eligible to join the programme. These bodies are the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales), ICAS (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland), ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland) and ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
- Completed application form and agreement
- Must have been trading for at least 12 months and have filed your first year’s accounts with Companies House
- Must provide at least three references which we can contact
Register your Interest
- IPSE Partners
- Partner Offers
- Work with us
- University Partners