AXA PPP healthcare
Helping you live life well, today and for the future.
Private healthcare cover can offer you fast access to eligible treatment from seeing a specialist for diagnosis, to having a comfortable stay while you’re in hospital.
IPSE would like to introduce AXA PPP healthcare who provide award winning private healthcare cover.
Join us at AXA PPP healthcare - our aim is to help you in every aspect of your health: by speeding you to treatment; providing on-going support from our in-house healthcare professionals 24/7; and inspiring you to live healthily. Our private healthcare cover allows you to choose who to see and where to go (upon GP referral), from a list of approved specialists and hospitals. This means you can get the treatment you need, when and where you want it.
Our Personal Health plan allows you to tailor your plan so you can get the cover that’s right for you. As a member you will benefit from:
- Our Fast Track Appointment service: we can help you get that critical first specialist appointment into your diary as soon as possible. Ask your doctor for an open referral and we’ll do the rest.
- Our Second Opinion Service: when you need reassurance about a diagnosis or treatment plan (available when you include an out-patient option with your cover).
- A 24/7 health information telephone helpline where you’ll have access to qualified nurses and counsellors who are ready to offer information or support.
- Our health and wellbeing website, ActivePlus.
Our Personal Health plan covers eligible treatment of medical conditions that arise after you join. Like all insurance plans there are some things which are not covered. The main exclusions of this plan are:
- Treatment of medical conditions you had, or had symptoms of before you joined.
- Treatment of ongoing, recurrent and long-term conditions (chronic conditions);
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Any dental procedures.
- Fees if you choose to use a hospital that is not in our Directory of Hospitals.
Please ensure you check what you are covered for before purchasing your healthcare plan.
As an IPSE member, you qualify for a special introductory offer of two month’s cover free when you take out our Personal Health plan. Plus all members can enjoy 50% off an annual PureGym membership.*
*Terms and conditions apply. The offer (two months’ free cover and 50% off a PureGym 12 month membership) is for new customers, and applies to members of IPSE only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Visit https://www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/ipse/ for more information. Two months’ free cover; if paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay annually, the last 2 months of cover will be free. 50% off PureGym; price based on 50% off PureGym’s non-promotional monthly price x 12 including any relevant joining fee. Please read here for PureGym terms and conditions.
The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Personal Health is underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP Healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.