Get your finances in order with a freelancer financial expert
We’ve partnered with financial planning specialists Contractor Wealth to help cover all your financial needs.
Contractor Wealth, part of the CMME Group, are specialists in financial planning for contractors and freelancers. Their knowledge of how you work is extensive, so you can be sure that you are in safe hands with an adviser who understands you and your remuneration structure.View partner offer
Here are some of the ways they could help you hold onto more of your money:
- Review existing Pensions and Investments to make sure they continue to be suitable
- Avoid missing out on tax allowances such as ISA, Pension and CGT allowances
- Invest tax efficiently
- Assess where you are against your financial objectives
- Use your company funds to plan towards retirement
Retirement planning is far too often forgotten, as many people think that there is plenty of time to think about it. However, the reality is that in order to have a comfortable retirement, you should start saving as much as you can as early as possible. Contractor Wealth’s knowledge of pension planning can help you to make the right choices to ensure that you can enjoy life in retirement.
We know that tax is the bane of your life, so our partner is here to help lift the burden and assist you in your tax planning to ensure that you access all tax allowances and reliefs that you are entitled to. This includes income tax, savings tax and inheritance tax as well as any business taxes that you may be required to pay.
Contractor Wealth can offer investment advice to help you build up funds for a rainy day. Whether you want advice on an investment vehicle for an interest-only mortgage, an emergency fund for the unexpected, or to keep a bit back for the kids, they will advise you on the most suitable investment vehicles for your needs.
For IPSE members Contractor Wealth are offering a free initial financial review, which can cover:
- Hang on to more of your money – you work hard for your money. The review can ensure that you use all the tax allowances that are available to you, including ISA, Pension and Capital Gains.
- Building your pension – making contributions and ensuring the retirement you deserve is instrumental at this stage in your career, review your current pension as self-employed worker and ensure it is the right one for you
- Financial planning – financial planning can help you support the life you and your family deserve now and solidify the financial future and utilising investments to draw money efficiently from your business
Whatever your financial planning needs, Contractor Wealth can help.Join now Login
Contractor Wealth - Specialists in Tax and Pension Planning for Freelancers
Monday to Thursday: 9am -7pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.