Are you looking for a step by step guide on how to register a company?
Companies House in partnership with the British Library will tell you everything you need to know about how to register a limited company.
This special event will help you learn:
- How to choose a name and the rules surrounding names
- What information company directors have to provide when they set up a company, how it is done, how long it takes and the cost of doing it
- What a director has to send to Companies House each year
- How easy it is to send that information online
- What happens when directors do not send in that information Fraud awareness
- What changes are likely to happen to make running a limited company easier
Only a professional advisor can advise on whether a sole trader or a limited company is the best option for you, but this workshop will explain much of what you need to know about a limited company and that may help you with your decision. There will also be an opportunity to put forward your burning questions on how to get your company up and running.