Women in freelancing: tackling isolation, prioritising wellbeing and thriving in self-employment
- 12:30PM - 1:15PM, 4 May 2021
This webinar is exclusively for the Women In Business Network. Delivered by IPSE and The Moderna, a community to help freelancers thrive, this session will look at how to tackle isolation, the importance of prioritising wellbeing and how to thrive self-employment.
In this workshop we’ll be exploring:
• The specific challenges women face in freelancing and self-employment.
• The 5 key pillars of wellbeing - that are essential for you to thrive and find joy as a freelancer.
• We’ll be identifying what stage of the freelance journey you’re at and what steps to take to progress.
• How to tackle isolation and loneliness when working for and by yourself.
• The fundamental things you need to incorporate into your planning to create the lifestyle you want.
There will be plenty of time for Q&A during the webinar, however you can also submit questions in advance by sending them to [email protected].
With over 10 years experience in the Luxury Events and Marketing industry, Pauline Brookes understands what it takes to create premium events. From private exhibition tennis matches to international Executive Development Programmes, her passion is to bring joy through experiences. A long-standing advocate for women in business, Pauline’s mission is to bring opportunity to multicultural women through self-employment. In supporting this mission, she founded Moderna Media, a company with a mission to support, nurture and build community for creative female freelancers.
Clara Emanuel started her career in international media and marketing for several major entertainmentcompanies. She always had an itch to create her own work, and soon made the transition from the corporate world to freelance copywriting, digital marketing and production. She now runs Moderna Media, a company with a mission to support, nurture and build community for creative female freelancers.
This event is free of charge to members and non-members.