Spring Budget 2021 – Find out what it means for you
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 4 Mar 2021
Rishi Sunak is due to deliver his second Budget next week and rumours are already circulating about what it might contain.
Join IPSE’s Director of Policy, Andy Chamberlain and Research and Policy Officer, Josh Toovey, the following day as they discuss its contents and the implications for freelancers and the self-employed.
Up for discussion will be any announcements, or lack thereof, on:
• Planned IR35 changes and their impact post April
• Covid support for limited company directors
• The extension of the SEISS scheme
• Any changes to taxes, including corporation tax, capital gains tax, National Insurance, VAT
• Any other surprises from the Chancellor that might affect the self-employed
As always there will be opportunity to ask questions on the day or alternatively please feel free to email any you may have in advance to [email protected]
- 4 May 2021