Pregnant Then Screwed: What's it like to be a freelance mother?
- 12:30PM - 1:15PM, 25 Feb 2021
IPSE will be joined by Olga Fitzroy who works with Pregnant Then Screwed, a campaigning body to help those facing maternity or pregnancy discrimination.
IPSE’s multimedia content editor Jessica Hayden will talk to Olga about the impact of the coronavirus crisis on self-employed women. In addition IPSE’s Head of Research, Chloe Jepps, will present on IPSE's work and research around parental rights.
The webinar will cover:
- The parental rights available to freelancers
- The problems faced by freelance mums
- The work of Pregnant Then Screwed
- Where to find support as a freelance mum
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during in the webinar, but you can also send your questions in advance to [email protected].