Pension Planning with Close Brothers - IPSE members only event
- 1:00PM - 2:00PM, 13 Nov 2018
This webinar led by IPSE partner Close Brothers is aimed at all members irrespective of age and highlights the need for effective pension planning.
What it covers:
- Transitioning from employed to self-employed – what could I do with my company pension?
- I don’t have a pension, is it too late for me to start?
- The different pension types
- The power of tax relief when making pension contributions
- The investment universe and how to invest your contributions
- Pension freedoms, allowances and rules
- Annuities, drawdown – a bit of both?