How to win high-paying contracts through LinkedIn and promote your outside-IR35 status
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM, 27 May 2020
Did you know that 85% of clients and recruiters will check you out on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn now has over 660 million members, so recruiters and companies naturally use it as one big pond to fish for and select contractors.
As a consequence, having a great LinkedIn profile is not optional, it is essential.
It also needs to tow the HMRC-line and promote an outside-IR35 status (which many Contractor’s LinkedIn profiles don’t).
And that’s just the start; once you’ve created an attention-grabbing LinkedIn profile, you can start building a business development strategy using social selling, networking and thought leadership.
If you’re looking to win more work, in a more outside-IR35 way, then this webinar is a must attend event for you.
Here’s what's covered during the session:
- Why you should use LinkedIn to grow your Contract business
- Important IR35 info to protect your 'true business' status
- How to create an attention-grabbing Headline and Summary
- What you should and shouldn’t put in the Experience section
- How to use Projects / case studies for maximum impact
- How to win work through LinkedIn whilst promoting an outside-IR35 status
- How to develop a thought-leadership strategy to win more work and higher rates
"I attended your CV webinar in July as well as the LinkedIn one today. Both were brilliant."
"Can I say how amazing your webinar was, it opened my eyes to aspects I had never even thought of."
This live one-hour webinar will be delivered by the team at The CV & Interview Advisors, the UK’s leading Personal Branding and Winning-Work Experts for Contractors and Finalists in the 2019 Contracting Awards.