How to excel in virtual and face-to-face client meetings or interviews to win more work
- 1:00PM - 2:30PM, 26 Feb 2021
With the current global Covid-19 pandemic and associated lockdown, clients are resorting to virtual interviews using Zoom, Skype and other online interviewing platforms. This brings a whole new dynamic to interviews and many Contractors are making some big mistakes that are affecting their chances of winning work.
There are several strategies that you can use in both virtual and face-to-face interviews that are proven to significantly improve your chances of securing a contract. There will be a live webinar on Friday 26th February at 1pm that will provide you with the blueprint to excel in the interview room, virtual or otherwise.
In this fast-paced and myth-busting session, we will be covering the following:
- The three biggest mistakes made in virtual interviews
- Ensuring your IT set-up supports a successful online interview
- Common communication issues and how to get around them
- Beating the absence of non-verbal communication using SCT
- How to support your virtual interview with supplementary information
- How to identify the true meaning of interview questions so your answers are always perfect
- Using advanced communication frameworks to structure your answers and prevent rambling
- Using the Career Autobiography approach to PROPERLY prepare for interviews
- Using sales techniques in interviews to increase rates
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions. The webinar will last between 1pm-2pm, with, with approximately 30minutes for Q&A afterwards. You can also submit questions in advance. Please send them to [email protected] with the subject line 'How to excel in virtual and face-to-face client meetings'.
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential - please book now to register your attendance.