Coronavirus – what support is available to freelancers now?
- 12:30PM - 1:30PM, 6 May 2021
The pandemic has devasted many freelance businesses and for the first time in years we have seen a significant drop in the number of self-employed people in the UK. There is still support available for many of those affected through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) yet well over a million continue to miss out – including company directors. Other schemes can help, but there are drawbacks.
Join IPSE’s Andy Chamberlain for this webinar which will cover:
- Who is eligible and how to apply for the fifth SEISS grant
- How the Job-retention scheme works, and when it ends
- Whether the Job-retention bonus might be coming back
- Bounce Back Loans and the Recovery Loan Scheme
- Our thoughts on why Limited Company Directors continue to be excluded
- Concerning findings that freelancers are incurring rising levels of debt
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar, but feel free to send them in advance to [email protected].