- Insurances, contract templates, legal support, pensions, and much more.
- Supplier Directory
- Wealth Matters
727 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LU
Wealth Matters specialises in working with contractors and freelancers. We offer independent financial planning and guidance to help you make smart choices with your money and have been working with professional contractors for over 10 years. We understand the issues that you face as a contractor, including fluctuating income & cash flow issues, IR35, uncertainty of future contracts, planning for retirement and tax implications. Wealth Matters can provide constructive Financial Planning, tailored to your needs. As a contractor, you receive no pension, no sick pay, no private medical cover and no death benefits, so you need to make your own provisions. We have solutions to these problems, and can help you make the most of your earnings, showing you ways to extract money from your company tax efficiently, whilst at the same time helping you to minimise your tax liabilities. If you operate through a limited company, it is important to understand how best to minimise your income tax, national insurance payments, corporation tax and capital gains tax. However, there are many planning opportunities as a director of your own limited company.
- Bespoke Financial Planning for contractors. Showing you how to invest and take out insurances in a tax efficient manner.
- Detailed Financial Plans to help you meet all your long term financial planning goals.
- Pensions. Advice on how to set up a pension. Whether to pay personally or via the business. Making large lump sums and how to mitigate your tax liabilities
- Savings. How to build up an investment portfolio for your future or school/university fees for your children.
- Tailored Investment solutions. Via our own unique investment strategy called WRAPS TM. We actively manage your money; create a tailored investment portfolio buying and funds on your behalf rebalancing the portfolio on an annual basis.
- Life Cover. Did you know that your company can pay for your life cover? This could save you thousands of pounds in tax.
- Income Protection. How would you pay the bills your mortgage if you have a long term illness? Wealth Matters can show you how to get more cover than standard providers and get the company to pay for the cover.