Acconomy Limited, Smithfield Business Centre, 5 St Johns Lane, Farringdon, London, EC1M
Our job is threefold: -
- To make sure you can sleep at night without worrying about tax and compliance – particularly IR35.
- Taking as much work as possible off your hands so that you can concentrate on maximising your earning potential.
- Offering help and advice beyond the number crunching.
How do we do that?
- You’ll be looked after directly by a dedicated QUALIFIED accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- We’ll use the most appropriate cloud based accounting system to suit your needs – usually FreeAgent, Xero or QBO. (No bespoke systems that you can’t escape from should you want to leave – we think the best way to keep you is to please you not lock you in!)
- We deal with non-contractor clients - that means we have a very broad range of experience that, should you wish, you can use to turn your contracting work into a fully-fledged business.
Here’s a quick insight into IR35….
What is IR35 and how does it affect me?
Summary of services
Everything you need as a contractor is included in our fixed monthly fee month, which includes:
- Free initial advice on contracting with an illustration of take home pay and advice on off-payroll issues
- Free Ltd Company formation
- Free contract review
- FreeAgent training (online accounting software)
- FreeAgent subscription
- Remuneration review to ensure tax efficiency
- Annual accounts to include abbreviated for Companies House
- Corporation tax return
- Monthly monitoring of your FreeAgent account
- Personal tax return (only include company income and bank interest, any other income can attract an extra fee)
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly update of tax liabilities
- PAYE end of year P35 and P60
- Statutory requirements (including Confirmation Statement)
- Advice throughout the year
- Tax investigation insurance
- IR35 enquiry defence
- Free financial health check
- Free meetings / discussions
We have clients across the UK including London, Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Winchester, Basingstoke, Birmingham and Manchester.
"I have been very pleased to have chosen and worked with Acconomy."
Founder at Coherence Design
Applied Consultancy Services for SaaS Applications
"I have been extremely pleased with the services provided by the team at Acconomy. Even as the company expands, you are still treated as a valued individual and not just a number. Any queries or concerns I have had have been quickly and accurately resolved with a positive outcome."
Frontend Developer at Deutsche
"Acconomy are personable and easy to work with. When first venturing out in business we relied on them to help us, explaining everything using laymans terms and not over complicating what was already a complicated process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who needs a first class, quality accountant."
Owner, Red Cat Distribution Ltd
Offices and Contact Details
Smithfield Business Centre
5 St Johns Lane
0207 250 4752
Arena Business Centre
Nexus Business Centre