At IPSE we are there for independent professionals no matter how or where they work. We understand the importance of organisations supporting freelancers in their communities. In recognition of the work being done by individuals and groups IPSE have developed an Ambassador programme to enhance and complement their activities.
Who can be an IPSE Ambassador?
Any business that promotes the flexible economy and support independent professionals in their communities. This includes other membership organisations, support groups, networking groups, knowledge hubs and co-working spaces.
- Ambassador profile on the IPSE Website
- Fortnightly newsletter with information for you and your members
- Monthly updates on what IPSE is doing, including research projects, results and policy initiatives and focus
- Promotion of your events through our online calendar and social media channels
- IPSE representation at your events
- IPSE promoting your competitions
- Involvement with IPSE Research
- Involvement with IPSE Policy
- Potential IPSE Magazine feature on your organisation
- Entry into the IPSE Ambassador of the Year Award
- Discounts on IPSE Plus membership for your clients
Register your interest
- What We Do
Who We Work With
- Work with us
- University Partners
- Who We Are
- Contact Us