Helping you live life well, today and for the future.
Private healthcare cover can offer you fast access to eligible treatment from seeing a specialist for diagnosis, to having a comfortable stay while you’re in hospital.
IPSE would like to introduce AXA PPP healthcare who provide award winning private healthcare cover.
Join us at AXA PPP healthcare - our aim is to help you in every aspect of your health: by offering you access to eligible treatment; providing 24/7 telephone support from our in-house healthcare professionals such as nurses and counsellors; and inspiring you to live healthily. Our private healthcare cover allows you to choose who to see and where to go (upon GP referral), from our Directory of Hospitals. This means you can get the treatment you need, when and where you want it.
Our plans allow you to tailor your cover around you and your budget. As a member you can benefit from:
- Access to treatment you need, when you need it - The NHS is under pressure to cope with growing demand. As a member of AXA PPP healthcare, you can avoid NHS waiting lists. You get the eligible treatment you need, when you need it.
- Flexible choice - Choose when and where you want to be treated, including out of hours and at weekends. Close to home, family or work.
- A private hospital - We hope you’ll never need to see the inside of a private hospital, but if you do, little things like eating great food, having your own room with an en-suite bathroom, often free parking and WiFi can help get you back to health and back to work quickly.
- Family cover – You can include your family on the same plan.
- Access to our medical experts – anytime , every day - You already have enough to do, so we’ll help you with any medical worries you might have. Our nurses and counsellors are available by phone 24/7 to give you health information, and support whenever you need it, leaving you to get on with work.
Becoming ill can be stressful enough without having to worry about taking time off work and wondering how long you will have to wait to be seen. AXA PPP healthcare can take some of that pressure off, by arranging eligible treatment at a time and place suitable for you as quickly as possible. We believe that great care keeps you in control.
Special IPSE member offer from AXA PPP healthcare
As an IPSE member, you qualify for a special offer of two month’s cover free when you take out a personal or business plan.*
Not only this, but you also receive 50% off a 12 month PureGym membership**Login
Terms and conditions
*The two months cover free offer is for new customers on a moratorium basis only. If paying annually, you’ll only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
**50% off PureGym; price based on 50% off PureGym’s non-promotional monthly price x 12 including any relevant joining fee.
Please read here for PureGym terms and conditions.
Lines are open 8.30am to 5.30pm weekdays for business plans and 9am to 8pm weekdays for personal plans. AXA PPP healthcare may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE) are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable health insurance. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulations Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London. EC2N 1AD.